Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's All God

It’s all God. If I were to only be allowed one thought to be with me throughout eternity it would be, “It’s all God.” If I could only know one thing throughout my entire existence it would be, “It’s all God.” If I could only remember one thing it would be, “It’s all God.”

If all my thoughts, feelings, knowledge and memory were aligned with this awareness, then I would see God, feel God, and remember God in every moment, in every experience, in everything of this world and everything beyond it. I would see beauty in the ugliest of creatures. I would feel bliss through the worst of suffering. I would know clarity in the most chaotic of times.

What we seek, seek us. If I am only seeking God, then God is all I will find. Self-recollectedness is not only the remembrance of who we are, it is the merging and integration of our being as it is in alignment with this realization, “It’s all God.” There is not a single thing in existence that God does not reside in. There is not a thought, feeling or experience that did not come from God. To see God, we only need look for God. To remember God, we only need to think of God. To know God, we must reach beyond the illusion, and seek only Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment